Our Project Teams consist of IT and Employee Benefits Professionals
- Project Lead / Client Services
- Pension and Benefits (system) Analyst
- System Architect and Oracle Programmer
- Certified MICROSOFT Partner
- Junior Oracle Programmer
- Network Administrator
- John Cole, Client Relations and Functional Design
- John, has over 40 years of computer experience. John studied Applied Mathematics at Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada. At that time, applied mathematics was the closest to the current area of Computer Science studies. John has seen and participated in the technology revolution. When he first began his career, mainframes and terminals were few and far between as cost was prohibiting for most corporations. John has kept up with the numerous iterations in new technologies adapting from the key programmer in C-DAT when COBOL was the language of choice to becoming the key analyst in all new systems development projects. His wisdom, experience, and guidance still drive C-DAT today.
Famous Quote: That's Super Duper...We'll get that done for you.
- Ananada Rao Thudi, Programming and Technical Design, Pension & Health Benefits Administration Systems
- Rao joined C-DAT as a young programmer in 1999. Armed with a Masters degree in Computer Applications from the University of Kakatiya in Warangal, India, Rao has demonstrated consistently his talent for translating business requirements to workable programming code and solving complex system problems. Over ten years now with C-DAT, Rao is key in developing and maintaining all of C-DAT's systems. As our leader in programming and design, Rao's in-depth knowledge of the multi employer benefits industry will help C-DAT achieve further success.
Famous Quote: Don't Worry. I'll take care of it.
- Alex Bie, Programming Technical Design, ORACLE Fusion Migration
- Senior Oracle Fusion Middleware Architect/Developer, Senior Oracle ADF, BPEL or Oracle SOA developer with over 14+ years of professional software development experience. Alex, is an Oracle Application Development Framework 11g certified implementation specialist. His career has seen him work for companies such as IBM, SUN Microsystems, and other global companies worldwide. After leaving China, Alex moved to Silicon Valley where he worked for several years for a major global technology firm. More recently, Alex worked for BC Ferries where he became a senior member of the BC Ferries technology team. Alex has a Bachelors and Masters degree in Computer Software from the prestigious Xi’an Electronic and Technology University.
- Gerald Cole, Product Development and Marketing
- Gerald joined C-DAT in September of 2008. Gerald holds a Bachelor's degree from the University of British Columbia and a Master's Certificate in Business Analysis through University of Victoria, in collaboration with Schulich Executive Education Centre at York University. Gerald is a self-starter. He has a proven track record in successfully leading teams within the sporting world and start-up business environments. His latest venture included co-founding and building from the ground up eVillage Media Inc., a web consultancy specializing in branding, web design and development. The company was sold in the summer of 2008. Gerald plans on navigating C-DAT through an aggressive, managed growth strategy. He is currently a member of the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans and is studying to obtain his CEBS designation.
Famous Quote: Sounds great. We need to document that...
- William Jiang, Programming Technical Design, Self Service Tool Web Applications
- William joins our team as a highly regarded web technologist GURU with a over ten years experience. In addition to his skill set, William brings with him over three years experience working in the employee benefits market at a mid size insurance company. William is passionate about leveraging web technologies to deliver rich and highly interactive user experiences. He is responsible for the overall technical design of our soon-to-be released Plan Administrator Management System (PAMS).
- William holds a bachelors degree in engineering from the prestigous Jiaotong University in Xi'an China.
- Paul Sadro, Consulting Actuary
- Paul Sadro has seven years of active and postretirement benefits consulting experience. He worked for several years in the Health and Group benefits practice of Towers Watson before his current role as an independent consulting actuary.
- Paul's client work has included health plan cost projections, FAS 106/112 valuations and postretirement benefit pricing. Prior to benefits consulting, he worked at a securities dealer in Vancouver BC where he was responsible for asset allocation.
- Paul has experience valuing union and non-union groups and he has worked on many pricing projects for union negotiations. Paul works on clients in the manufacturing, mining, utilities and insurance sectors.
- Paul graduated from the University of Victoria, with an MSC in Mathematics. He is an associate of the Society of Actuaries and a member of the American Academy of Actuaries.